Dr. Samuel Fink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Fink?

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I'm a doctor and have been a patient for years. Dr. Fink is known as the doctor's doctor for good reason.

New Patient

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Dr. Fink and his staff our wonderful. I am a new patient and called to get an appt and the were able to squeeze me in. Dr. Fink was extremely thorough took his time with me. His stuff were very polite and helpful and an top of it all, excellent follow through from the Dr. and staff.

Great Doctor!

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I am a 45 year old male with an unlucky draw in the gene card for heart disease. Dr. Fink is one of the most profesional Dr. I have ever had. Some people may think he over tests, but I disagree. Why not get to the root of the problem early? As far as his staff goes, Arlene is, and always has greeted me with a smile, and hello. I viewed in a previous review that she was rude. I have never seen her raise her voice to anyone, except I did see her ditch a sales rep who did not have an appointment. I would strongly rate Dr. Fink on all aspects of his medical practice.

Really great Doc!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Just saw Dr. Fink today...got me in to take care of my asthma that wasn't doing so well..he saw me quickly and changed my medication around and I'm feeling better! Can definitely recommend!

Thanks, Dr. Fink

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Sam Fink is a doctor's doctor -- a top and conservative diagnostician who other professionals turn to when they need care. I've been seeing him for eight years and he is always available, attentive and spot on. Caught an incredibly early instance of prostate cancer that has since been totally resolved for me. Give him my unqualified recommendation!

Excellent doc!

Posted on January 31st, 2011

I went to see Dr. Fink with some chest wheezing that everyone told me was asthma. He quickly diagnosed me as having a heart blockage, and I underwent bypass surgery within a week...I am so thankful!

Poor Listener

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Poor listener...responds to questions in a roundabout way, never really addressing issue. Orders way too many tests - lab work, x-rays, etc. Some are necessary but many are clearly not. Very inflexible - his way or no way. Has misdiagnosed twice. Good for a cold or the flu - can always get in quickly.

The best during your appointment, but not so much outside

Posted on February 18th, 2010

Dr. Fink is very knowledgeable and thorough. He is a top doctor, and if anything is too thorough in that it gets annoying going for so many follow ups.My main issue with Dr Fink, though, is that when I have a question for him outside of my appointment I feel he does not give me the time of day. I understand he has to make money, but I would just as well have him return my 5 minute phone call and bill me for his time. Likewise, whenever I go to his office for follow-up blood tests, if I see him in the hall he always resists my brief questions saying he is too busy. With that said, when he sees me during my appointment time I feel he gives me a sufficient amount of time.

Posted on February 6th, 2010

Excellent dianostician. Very thorough.

great referral doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2009

uses a check list and pda to diagnose, staff is afraid of him, see's too many patients in one day so he won't remember you and is somewhat arrogant.

Physician Review

Posted on May 22nd, 2008

Seemed very caring, and spent a lot of time with me...staff was excellent, and I appreciated being able to do lab in his office, without going elsewhere...I'm going to have my wife see him

Posted on April 7th, 2017