A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Flannagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Flannagan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Flannagan graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Flannagan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flannagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel W. Flannagan practice?
Dr. Samuel Flannagan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Latrobe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.