A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Flannagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Flannagan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Flannagan graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Flannagan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel William Flannagan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel W. Flannagan practice?
- Dr. Samuel Flannagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Flannagan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Latrobe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.