A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Frank is Poor. Dr. Frank has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Frank, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Essential Tremor (ET).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Frank has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Frank practice?
Dr. Samuel Frank practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam Frank, Dr. Sammy Frank, Dr. Sammie Frank