Learn more about Dr. Samuel Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Frank, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Essential Tremor (ET)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Tewksbury Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Frank practice?
Dr. Samuel Frank practices Neurology near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See South Weymouth Neurologists.