Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Freedman
Dr. Samuel Freedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Freedman is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, West Boca Medical Center and Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Freedman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Freedman has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Samuel Freedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Robert Gonzalez
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Evelyn Delgado
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Jose Garrote
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.02 mi32