Dr. Samuel Freedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Freedman?

March 2nd, 2017

Dr Freemand went above and beyond

Dr. Freedman helped us with the insurance, medication and of course his counseling. That would be great except he even went further with the service. He made a major difference on my child's life. Thank you.

December 7th, 2016

mom

For the past 16 years, my daughter has been under the care of Dr. Samuel Freedman. Through all of the ups and downs and unknowns, Dr. Samuel Freedman has closely monitored her growth and hormone levels and guided us through difficult medical decisions. He has taken the time to listen to all of our concerns and answer all of our questions, and has become our primary source of medical advice.

September 20th, 2016

This doctor should not be practicing medicine!

This doctor has no charisma with children, he is rude and arrogant. Instead of making feel his patients better he put unecessary stress in them. He has no communication skills with adults or children. I'm glad I left this office and taking my daughter to another more qualified and respectful doctor. Do Not Waste Your Time with this man.

August 29th, 2016

Think twice! Patients are not that important to him

We have taken our son to him for a year. We always wait 45 min plus the front desk girl is incredibly rude & argumentative. The Dr said unnecessary things to my son that made him very upset. After he told us that the radiologist was wrong, we got a second opinion and they sent us a letter to "part ways". So incredibly unprofessional

August 8th, 2016

Horrible bedside manners! Should not be treating kids!

Very disappointed with Dr Freedman. His bedside manners are terrible. Doesn't even try to make a connection with his patients (being kids). He should not be treating kids period. During my last appointment, he walks out of the room without asking if if I had any questions, seriously I have never seen a doctor this RUDE!! Please do your research before seeing this doctor.

January 13th, 2016

Rude employees

DR Freedman is a good doctor but the lady that works for him at front office needs to learn some good manners.

December 23rd, 2015

Frustrated parent

My chief complaint with Dr. Freedman is his bedside manner and very sarcastic attitude. As a parent of child who has other medical issues beyond Dr. Freedman's care, I always have questions and want to make sure my child treatment is coordinated with his other physicians. Dr. Freedman seems above this and uninterested in communicating. His diagnosis and treatment have been very good; but his interaction with the parents of his patients (i.e. customers) needs a great deal of improvement. Additionally, the lady who checks you in and takes co-payments is extremely rude and unbearable to the point that I have begun to look for other physicians in my health plan.

March 29th, 2015

Great doctor...our son has achieved excellent results. Excellent office staff - highly organized and helpful. Definitely worth the drive...from anywhere.

January 19th, 2015

MD

Great Doc! Really helped my child. I know healthcare from the "inside" and he's outstanding.

September 30th, 2014

Incorrect Diagnosis, Arrogant, Waste of Time

Claims he thinks "outside the box". but after 9 months of treatment and tests, my daughter is worse than when she started! Dr blames lab and accuses my daughter of not taking her meds. Will not join the 21 Century- refuses to go on My Chart- yet charges for copies of labs and records. Does not communicate with other Drs (ie- pediatrician, cardiologist, etc) to cooridinate care. When asking a question, you either get the brush-off, or a sarcastic remark. Will never return or recommend to anyone!

January 23rd, 2014

I think Dr. Freedman is a brilliant diagnostician He is caring and concerned. Wait time is well worth it!

October 6th, 2013

I'm a physician in busy practice myself so I'm a tough judge Of character. Dr. Freedman and staff ranks up With the best I've ever experienced. He's patient, knowledgeable, and considerate. He answers all questions and invites one to research and ask more. There are a lot of "quacks" out there, so finding a true expert has been a great experience.