A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Friedel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Friedel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Friedel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Friedel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel David Friedel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Friedel practice?
- Dr. Samuel Friedel has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Friedel practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.