A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Friedel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Friedel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Friedel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Friedel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel David Friedel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Friedel practice?
- Dr. Samuel Friedel has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Friedel practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.