Internist, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent physician, wish I had thought of seeing him sooner than I did!  |  show details
by Harriet B. on Apr 27th, 2014

Most important is that I feel much better than I did when I first saw him. I also appreciated that he kept great recall of the problem and symptoms from one appointment to another.

Apr 25th, 2014

Dr. Friendlander treats me and both of my children. He is very thorough and takes the time to listen to all of our concerns and provides direct, easy to understand answers. He gets to know my children and their specific needs and is always willing to answer questions or provide advice. We would highly recommend Dr. Friedlander.

|  Horrible staff  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2014

Doctor is wonderful have been seeing him for many years but Takisha is a nightmare we are leaving the practice. There is nothing about her that makes going to the doctor a pleasant experience. Bring back the redhead and the other workers and we will be back but my family is done until this vulgar rude human being is replaced.

|  Dr is nice, staff horrible!  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2013

Dr. Friedlander is a nice guy. Very pleasant and gentle with children. I had a problem getting him to fight for my daughter to get nasal spray covered by our insurance co. He finally did write a letter and they approved it. Then our insurance changed and it was the same thing again. I still have not been able to get him to write a new letter. I then called his staff multiple times to get some coupons for the spray,still waiting... His staff is HORRIBlE!! No follow through at all and somewhat rude! They used an excuse of moving to a different building many times as to why they never returned my calls! How long does it take? A year to get your s--t together!?!? I would think twice before going to him. I know that I am done with them! There are many other Drs. Out there...

|  Poor office assistant.  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

We love Dr. Friedlander, my family has been seeing him him for years he is and has always been an outstanding doctor! However, his black office assisnt is nothing short of horrific. She is frequently rude and obnoxious. I have on three occasions had to take my children tp the waiting room due to her loud recounts of whatever sexual topic she has to enlighten everyone with.

|  Feel so much better - wish i had gone sooner!  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2012

Dr Friedlander and his staff are kind and compassionate. They listened to me and got me feeling 100% better. Next I took my kids to see him and they really liked him also. I highly recommend this doctor!

|  Great with Adults and Children  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

Dr. Friedlander is very friendly and knowledgable. He and his staff work with you to find a treatment that works for you.

|  The person from March 2012 is dead wrong  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr Friedlander and his staff are WONDERFUL. Ive been going there for over a year.He, and his staff, Erin especially is extremely knowledgeable and frieldly. IF I callk with an issue Erin or Dr calls me back right away and explains everything and answers all my questions. I know when I go in there for my shot Im going to get a smile and the best health care available. Ive gotten to know Erin and Dr well they are both highly qualified and Anyone looking for an allergist should call this office. Highly recommended!

|  Wonderful Doctor!!  |  show details
May 19th, 2012

He was so great with me that I brought my kids to see him. This doctor has a wonderful bedside manner. And most importantly he got me and the kids FEELING BETTER!! I would highly recommend Dr. Friedlander.

|  I would never recommend  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

If a negative star were an option, I would give a negative 5 stars. My experience with this doctor and office is nothing short of horrific. I was told by him AND his staff member, that he would retrieve serum from my previous allergist before ordering me new serum, and instead ordered a year's supply without telling me. My insurance at the time did not cover this, and I did not even know to ask because I did not know this was being ordered! Next thing I know, the office sent me a bill for over $1,000.00 due immediately! I wrote a letter disputing the charges to him and University Hospitals. In return, he sent me to a collections agency and I had to fork over the money! AND the kicker is - I did not even get the serum!!! Furthermore, the office staff was completely incompetent. I was 30 years old at the time and they referred to me as someone with a completely different name who was 78 years old. Every time I was seen I had to remind them who I was!!DO NOT GO TO THIS ALLERGIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

He is always nice and concern about my sons. Takes the time with us and we can always get in to see him. Would recommend to anyone with kids.

|  Very Happy Mom!  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

I would and have recommened Dr. Friedlander. He is knowledgeable and caring. Willing to listen to my thoughts and concerns. Thank you!

|  Terrible Bedside Manner - Stay far away from  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Friedlander has a horrible bedside manner. He's rude, unfriendly and told me that before my surgery, I sign a waiver in case I die, so the doctor can't get sued. Please stay away.

Mar 29th, 2011

The doctor was very knowledgeable, and the staff was friendly. Was very pleased with my visit!

by Jamie on Jun 4th, 2009

I am pregnant and saw Dr. Friedlander for allergy problems during pregnancy. He listened to my concerns and made me feel very comfortable with the options for treatment being both natural and medicated. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.

|  Great job with children!  |  show details
by A. King on Mar 23rd, 2009

My oldest son has had food allergies and ragweed since 4 mos old. He has outgrown all but one -fish. The staff was great with kids and the doctor was knowledgeable and friendly.