Learn more about Dr. Samuel Fulcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Fulcher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulcher
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fulcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Fulcher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulcher graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fulcher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Fulcher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Fulcher practice?
- Dr. Samuel Fulcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Fulcher practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.