A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Fulcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Fulcher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulcher graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fulcher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fulcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Fulcher practice?
Dr. Samuel Fulcher practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.