Learn more about Dr. Samuel Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Jacobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
- Color Vision Defects
- Eye Diseases
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Hereditary Optic Atrophies
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Leber Hereditary Optic Atrophy
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Vision Disorders
- Vitamin A Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jacobson MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Jacobson practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.