A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Jacobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
- Color Vision Defects
- Eye Diseases
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Hereditary Optic Atrophies
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Leber Hereditary Optic Atrophy
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Vision Disorders
- Vitamin A Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jacobson MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Jacobson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Jacobson practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.