Learn more about Dr. Samuel Galib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Galib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galib
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Galib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Galib, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galib graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Galib has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel H Galib FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel H. Galib practice?
- Dr. Samuel Galib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Galib practices Ophthalmology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Ophthalmologists.