Learn more about Dr. Samuel Galib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Galib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galib
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Galib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Galib, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galib graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Galib has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel H Galib FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel H. Galib practice?
- Dr. Samuel Galib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Galib practices Ophthalmology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Ophthalmologists.