Dr. Samuel Gallego Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Gallego?

October 18th, 2016

This doctor is a ra..pist. He forcefully retracted foreskin of my 4 month old child without any reason, without notifying me and without my consent. The foreskin was bleeding and scarred subsequently. Now my son is 3 years old. He has scars on his foreskin and the penis head cannot come out. I might be forced to circumcise my child. This is totally against my believes and my child’s right to have his body intact. This doctor has no idea how to take care of an uncircumcised penis. He had no right to do this without my consent. AVOID AT ALL COST.

January 17th, 2016

Worst doctor in Pediatric Associates, Aventura. I had to see him 2 times in the past 5 years. He rushes through the appointment and doesn't do a thorough physical exam. Does not seem to have enough knowledge to come up with an accurate diagnosis. I will never get an appointment with him even if I have to wait longer to get an appointment with my kids pediatrician. I feel bad for all the kids that go to him.

August 30th, 2015

Lo peor de lo peor

Este señor es un grosero déspota me trato muy mal junto con mi hija la trato como un animal sin la mínima consideración le hizo una mala formulación

November 21st, 2014

Terrible doctor

The doctor did not pay any attention to the baby, he barely even looked at her and said everything was 'ok'. He was in a rush, could not find the required information in the discharge records, so I had to show him where to find some values. Every question that I asked was answered very shortly and everything was deemed 'normal' with no explanation.

January 23rd, 2013

Don't like this Doctore

I went with my kids to de Aventura office of Pediatrics associates and the only how was available for and appointment was Dr. Gallego so after waiting more that 40 minutes to being see by Dr. finally he show up and did not know why we were in the office he insisted in give some shots to my Kids that I diced they were not necessary at the moment. and didn't informed the nurse so she came with all set for injecting my kids , so the communication between the Doctor and the nurse that is standing right there was "0". I didn't like the way that handle my kids and the way that he give me the information. So if you need to have a well check up visit and is really necessary for any papers that you need go with him but if is for something you need attention I recommend go to a different Doctor.

September 29th, 2012

Aventura office Pediatric Associates

I took my sick baby with recurring fever, vomiting, cough to this doc. I wanted appt with dr.Vainder or Dr.Saccaros. They were not available for that day. unfortunately, i had to see this guy. it was very easy to get his appt as he has few patients. I should've taken this as a clue. He came and quickly assessed my child and said it is just a cold. He didnt even answer my other concerns like child having constipation for a week. He also took a quick glimpse at my babys ears. I wonder if he even saw anything. That same night I took my child to ER and the ER doc had to remove so much wax from both ears in order to see if there was an infection. My child had middle ear infection in both ears which we got antibiotics for. Dr.Gallego is ok if u just want a well child visit. Stay away if your child is sick.

May 10th, 2017