Learn more about Dr. Samuel Gelernter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelernter
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gelernter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Gelernter, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelernter graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gelernter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Gelernter MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Gelernter practice?
- Dr. Samuel Gelernter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Gelernter practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Watertown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Watertown Psychiatrists.