A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Gelernter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Gelernter, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelernter graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gelernter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Gelernter MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Gelernter practice?
- Dr. Samuel Gelernter has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Gelernter practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.