Learn more about Dr. Samuel Gelernter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Gelernter, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelernter graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gelernter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Gelernter MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Gelernter practice?
- Dr. Samuel Gelernter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Gelernter practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Watertown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Watertown Psychiatrists.