A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Gendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Gendler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendler graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Gendler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Enoch Gendler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Gendler practice?
- Dr. Samuel Gendler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Gendler practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.