A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Gendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Gendler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gendler
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gendler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendler graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Gendler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Enoch Gendler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Gendler practice?
- Dr. Samuel Gendler has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Gendler practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.