Learn more about Dr. Samuel Gendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Gendler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendler graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Gendler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gendler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 16 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Gendler practice?
Dr. Samuel Gendler practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians, Garden Grove General Practitioners, and Garden Grove Pediatricians.