Learn more about Dr. Samuel Gendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Gendler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gendler
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gendler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendler graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Gendler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Enoch Gendler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Gendler practice?
- Dr. Samuel Gendler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Gendler practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.