A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Gendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Gendler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendler graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Gendler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gendler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 16 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Gendler practice?
Dr. Samuel Gendler practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.