A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Giday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Giday, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Giday, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Giday graduated from Addis Ababa University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giday has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giday accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Giday practice?
Dr. Samuel Giday practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Neurological Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Baltimore, MD.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Gastroenterologists, and Orlando Neurological Surgeons.