Dr. Samuel Giday Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Giday?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017

Awesome

Dr Giday is one of the best Doctors. I met with him for a consultation and he was very professional. I read someones review that found him to be rude and they could not be more wrong. The Staff is great your greeted by Ann and Adriana and the nurses and you feel that this is a well run office. Great Doctor!

September 22nd, 2016

He saved my life

Dr. Giday took me on as a patient when others had failed me. He started me on the appropriate meds & fought with my insurance to get them to pay for what I needed. Eventually when the meds were no longer helping he referred me to the best surgeon to help me. Without him I don't think I would've made it & that's no joke I was so sick & miserable. He is genuine & really cares about you. Through my sudden & complex illness I've seen many Drs. & he is the best. I am so thankful that we found him when we did. Also his MA Carol is awesome as well, always prompt with a callback & very caring. The infusion nurses are the best too.

Doctor's Response

We’re happy to hear that your experience at the Center for Digestive Health was positive, Melissa! It is our mission to provide all of our visitors a positive experience. We look forward to assisting you in the future for any digestive health needs. Carmela Brown, Administrator

September 8th, 2016

He is awesome

Making appointment is next to impossible waiting on hold forever and then disconnected. Need more help at office

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. It is only through feedback like yours that we are able to improve the service that we provide to our valued patients. Please note we are taking this feedback seriously and will use it to improve our operations and services. Carmela Brown, Administrator

July 28th, 2016

Dr. Gidday - Truly Cares, Excellent Physician & Is Compassionate

Dr. Gidday is a very compassionate doctor and truly cares about his pts health. He spends time w/ you, explaining in terms you can actually understand what your problem is and what the plan to care for you will be, he has a wonderful bedside manner! He is very thorough and explores all options for your care plan.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Susan. Our goal is to provide all of our patients the best experience. We look forward to assisting you in the future for any digestive health needs. Carmela Brown, Administrator

February 25th, 2016

Dr Giday.Is amazing Doctor.The whole staff are very friendly.professional!

Doctor's Response

We’re happy to hear that your experience at the Center for Digestive Health was positive! It is our mission to provide all of our visitors a positive experience. We look forward to assisting you in the future for any digestive health needs. Carmela Brown, Administrator

January 15th, 2016

Always prompt and courteous. He does a good job explaining things and answering questions.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review! We strive to only provide the best experience for our patients and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Carmela Brown, Administrator

October 16th, 2015

I finally found a great doctor. I was amazed the first time I meet him, he was kind and patient! He took his time to explain all and even called me himself to explain results. I've seen him a few times now and I will definitely refer him out. Not long of a wait to see him and the staff are very professional and nice.

September 22nd, 2015

Caring and Compassionate Dotor

The best doctor ever. He remembers your conversations with him, and is truly concerned about you. I have recommended him to family and friends who have all said the same thing.

June 9th, 2015

Top Doctor

Dr. Giday is an excellent doctor. He sits with you and listens to your problems and concerns. He is very knowledgeable about all issues of health. I have recommended him to all my family. He is very caring and I wouldn't go to any other doctor. I came from New York City, and this is the best doctor I have known since I moved here.

March 26th, 2015

Excellent choice for special needs persons

Exceptional rapport with intellectually disabled client and guardian. Surgery went well, spent plenty of time with the patient.

September 22nd, 2012

the best

June 7th, 2012

completely rude

Spoke with him on the phone regarding a patient referral, he was a complete jerk. Told me I should have the physician call him since he didn't have time to speak with anyone else. I will not be referring anyone else to this physician.