Dr. Samuel Giday MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 17 reviews

September 21st, 2016
He saved my life
Dr. Giday took me on as a patient when others had failed me. He started me on the appropriate meds & fought with my insurance to get them to pay for what I needed. Eventually when the meds were no longer helping he referred me to the best surgeon to help me. Without him I don't think I would've made it & that's no joke I was so sick & miserable. He is genuine & really cares about you. Through my sudden & complex illness I've seen many Drs. & he is the best. I am so thankful that we found him when we did. Also his MA Carol is awesome as well, always prompt with a callback & very caring. The infusion nurses are the best too.

September 8th, 2016
He is awesome
Making appointment is next to impossible waiting on hold forever and then disconnected. Need more help at office

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Gidday - Truly Cares, Excellent Physician & Is Compassionate
Dr. Gidday is a very compassionate doctor and truly cares about his pts health. He spends time w/ you, explaining in terms you can actually understand what your problem is and what the plan to care for you will be, he has a wonderful bedside manner! He is very thorough and explores all options for your care plan.

February 25th, 2016
Dr Giday.Is amazing Doctor.The whole staff are very friendly.professional!

January 15th, 2016
Always prompt and courteous. He does a good job explaining things and answering questions.

October 16th, 2015
I finally found a great doctor. I was amazed the first time I meet him, he was kind and patient! He took his time to explain all and even called me himself to explain results. I've seen him a few times now and I will definitely refer him out. Not long of a wait to see him and the staff are very professional and nice.

September 22nd, 2015
Caring and Compassionate Dotor
The best doctor ever. He remembers your conversations with him, and is truly concerned about you. I have recommended him to family and friends who have all said the same thing.

June 9th, 2015
Top Doctor
Dr. Giday is an excellent doctor. He sits with you and listens to your problems and concerns. He is very knowledgeable about all issues of health. I have recommended him to all my family. He is very caring and I wouldn't go to any other doctor. I came from New York City, and this is the best doctor I have known since I moved here.

March 26th, 2015
Excellent choice for special needs persons
Exceptional rapport with intellectually disabled client and guardian. Surgery went well, spent plenty of time with the patient.

September 22nd, 2012
the best

June 7th, 2012
completely rude
Spoke with him on the phone regarding a patient referral, he was a complete jerk. Told me I should have the physician call him since he didn't have time to speak with anyone else. I will not be referring anyone else to this physician.

April 3rd, 2012
He seems to be Avery caring doctor, spends time explaining what he will do before he does it, then spends whatever time it takes explaining what he found and did not find. I am really glad that I went to him?