A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Giordano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Giordano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giordano
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Giordano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Giordano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Giordano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Nicholas Giordano MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel N. Giordano practice?
- Dr. Samuel Giordano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Giordano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Clementon, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Gastroenterologists.