A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Giordano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Giordano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Giordano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Giordano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Nicholas Giordano MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel N. Giordano practice?
- Dr. Samuel Giordano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Giordano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Clementon, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Gastroenterologists.