A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Girgis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Girgis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Hearing Loss
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Enlarged Tongue (Macroglossia)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Girgis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girgis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Girgis practice?
Dr. Samuel Girgis practices Otolaryngology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and La Grange, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.