A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Girgis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girgis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Girgis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Girgis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Hearing Loss
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Enlarged Tongue (Macroglossia)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Girgis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Joseph Girgis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Girgis practice?
- Dr. Samuel Girgis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Girgis practices Otolaryngology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.