Overall Review

2.3

March 26th, 2016
He is a terrible ophthalmologist. He was rude, in a hurry, and not at all interested in what I was saying. I was also looking for someone to look after my mother's eyes as she is getting older and needs some reliable medical help. Not this guy. Go somewhere else.

March 2nd, 2016
Bad Experience
This was the absolute worst appointment I've ever had with an ophthamologist, and I've been to many since I have worn glasses my whole life. Dr. Glass was extremely rough when examining my retinas and hurt my eyes a lot by stretching and pulling the area. My husband is a physician and was sitting in the exam room with us; he almost had to tell Dr. Glass to stop because he was hurting me so much that my eyes were tearing up. For the next few days my eye area was sore. This isn't an exaggeration. I've had many eye exams and none of them were painful. Additionally, Dr. Glass' bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. He seems lazy, bored, and sloppy. When I asked for his opinion on laser eye surgery, he stated that he "knows nothing about the process and has no interest in learning about it." This is not what you want to hear from a medical professional; he clearly doesn't stay current within his specialty. I will never go to Dr. Glass again. He should probably retire if he is so jaded by his job.

March 27th, 2015
Won't return
Terrible bedside-manner. Made me feel like a nuisance. I had to drag explanations out of him.

June 12th, 2013
Very Upfront
He isn't a bad Doctor. He did his job very well, and after I was treated I was 1000% better. However, he is VERY blunt. I had a spot in my vision about two years ago, thinking it was something stupid like a scratch, I came to him and he straight up told me I could have brain cancer or I could be going blind (I was 18!) Then scheduled an array of test for the following days. I was so scared and he really said nothing that made me feel any better. I was scared to actually go back for follow ups after my diagnosis. I referred to him as the "bad news" doctor because I felt more and more hopeless about my condition every time I left his office because of all the treatments he was suggesting (ex. Shunt, eye cutting). He is a skilled Doctor, I just wish he was a little easier on me when I was first diagnosed.

March 6th, 2013
Stye appointment
I have had a stye/chalazia on my right eye for about a month. I went here to get it taken care of. Not only was the technician very short & rude with me, but the doctor had a horrible bedside manner. They didn't introduce themselves when they came in and acted like they didn't want to be bothered with me. I was nervous anyway because I knew they would probably have to lance it to get it to drain so their behavior didn't put me at ease at all. Just the opposite. I wouldn't recommend Dr Glass to anyone.