Samuel Gold Is this you?

• Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2015

He's great with children and always listens to your concerns and gets the diagnosis correct the first time.

November 18th, 2013

Really?

Dr. Gold had was the pediatrician for my five children. We had hom as our doc for 5 years. When I had my fifth baby, and told him that I don't want to vaccinate him ( I didn't vaccinate my forth child either), he wasn't happy to say the least. But when he read that I declined some blood tests on my baby while in a hospital when I just had him, dr. Gold went crazy. He quickly became angry, started bullying me, wanted to make me feel inadequate and careless as a mother. I didn't even argue with him, I just said that I don't want vaccinations and declined hospital blood tests because I didn't want my perfectly healthy child poked for no reason. Finally he angrily said, " I won't see you anymore, you're going to need to find another doctor". To which I calmly replied: "no problem at all" He just can not agree to disagree. He expects you to do everything he says you need to do, leaving no room for your own opinions and decisions. I don't like that. Glad that he won't be my children's doc anymore.

September 16th, 2015