A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Goldberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Goldberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Goldberg MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Goldberg practices Urology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Urologists.