Learn more about Dr. Samuel Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Goldenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldenberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goldenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Goldenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Goldenberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel F Goldenberg FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel F. Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Goldenberg has 11 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Goldenberg practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.