A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Goldenberg is Good. Dr. Goldenberg has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Goldenberg, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel F. Goldenberg practice?
Dr. Samuel Goldenberg practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam Goldenberg, Dr. Sammy Goldenberg, Dr. Sammie Goldenberg