Learn more about Dr. Samuel Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Goldenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldenberg
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goldenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Goldenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Goldenberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel F Goldenberg FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel F. Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Goldenberg has 11 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Goldenberg practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.