A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Goldenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Goldenberg, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Goldenberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Finkel Goldenberg MD and FACS is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel F. Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Goldenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Goldenberg practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.