A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Abington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldfarb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel B. Goldfarb practice?
Dr. Samuel Goldfarb practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.