A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Brian Goldfarb MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel B. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Samuel Goldfarb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Goldfarb practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Abington Pediatricians and Abington Pulmonologists.