A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Haddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Haddock is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Haddock, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddock graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Haddock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Thompson Haddock MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Samuel T. Haddock practice?
- Dr. Samuel Haddock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Haddock practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.