A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Hakim, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Hakim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hakim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Hakim MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Hakim practice?
- Dr. Samuel Hakim has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Hakim practices Urology and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists and San Antonio Surgeons.