Dr. Samuel Hakim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Hakim?

Highly skilled and experienced sergon

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Dr Hakim is a Wonderful man who does his work ( life saving in my case ) as a skilled sergon , always has a smile and a true concern for for each patient . He treated me like a king instead of a man with a bad set of circumstances . Words don't go deep enough into my soul to profoundly thank this man for what he has done for me . We expect so much from our doctors but they are just people under a tremendous load . They have bad days too I hope on those days he will remember people like me and many others who's lives he has touched and just how much he matters and in what high regard he is held for his efforts .👏. A BIG TEXAS THANK YOU DR HAKIM

Patricia

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Highly remcommend Dr. Hakim, very good surgeant, understanding and we thank him for all he's done. God bless this Dr. for all wonders he's done for my dad.

Posted on September 26th, 2017