Learn more about Dr. Samuel Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Harmon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Harmon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Harmon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Harmon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Samuel Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Harmon practices Otolaryngology near Noblesville, IN.
See Noblesville Otolaryngologists.