A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Harmon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Harmon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Harmon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Harmon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Harmon practice?
- Dr. Samuel Harmon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Harmon practices Otolaryngology near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN and Tipton, IN.
See Kokomo Otolaryngologists.