Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist

Northeast Otolaryngology Pc
18000 River Ave
Noblesville, IN 46062
317-621-6673
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Best Doctor!  |  show details
by Carrie B. on Mar 19th, 2013

I'd have to say Dr. Harmon is the best Dr/Specialist I have personally ever been to. I am 25 and have had tonsil issues my whole life. He was shocked that my pediatricians never wanted them removed. He tried many options to help my problems to avoid surgery but it finally came down to having a tonsillectomy and adenoids removed. He was very comforting before and after surgery and made me feel like he really cared by calling me to check on me the evening of my surgery. His nurse always calls ne back within 10 min of leaving her a message and Dr. Harmon is the most thorough, and down to earth dr. I feel like I have known him for yrs. Also, I have never had to wait more than 5 min after seeing the nurse before he comes into the room. I HIGHLY recommend him and would never go to another ENT.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Took son in for a sinus infection. After several visits, Dr. said he was "healed". Dr. basically told us son was lying about pain. 1 week later son to ER (St Vincents) for pain.Took son to IU/Riley. Infection was confirmed and surgery performed.Son is now healed thanks to IU/Riley.WE WILL NEVER GO TO ANY DOCTOR ASSOCIATED WITH NOBLESVILLE HOSPITALS AGAIN.

|  Not happy one bit  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

Dr. Harmon was extremely unprofessional, rude, and asked very inappropriate questions in front of my child. He was also chewing gum in a very odd manner, then when asked questions he cut us off and without really looking at our child he diagnosed something. Our family doctor did not diagnose the same thing. Overall, his manner of speaking to patients leaves MUCH to be desired. BOO.

|  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

I felt Dr. Harmon diagnosed my issue without investigating or asking many questions. Went to another doctor who did diagnose me correctly. Bedside manner awkward and disassociated. Office staff was very professional.

|  Thankful  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

I really appreciate everything Dr. Harmon did for our 3 yr old daughter. He was very informative and he called the evening of her surgery to check on her. His staff was also very friendly and would get back with me right away when I had questions. I would definitely recommend Dr Harmon.

|  Whole Family  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2010

Dr Harmon is a very fine Doctor and has helped not only me but my wife and grandson and granddaughter as well. I would put my care in his hands anytime. Excellent knowledge, expertise and one of the Doctor's to found using blood gel for healing of surgical procedures after care. This man is professional and to the point, and his bedside manner is not one of warmth but one of caring and doing what is best for his patients.

|  Quality Care  |  show details
by Happy patient on Nov 12th, 2009

Before he did sinus surgery on me, Dr. Harmon tried many steps to try to get me better. He certainly did not rush me into surgery. The surgery itself was much easier to recover from than I though it would be. Everyone told me scary stories but it was not that bad. I didn't even have to have packing in my nose. The most amazing thing is that the night after my surgery, Dr. Harmon called me himself to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. I never thought that the doctor would call me himself!! I'm so much better now!

|  would not keep as my EN&T specialist, heres why...  |  show details
by Ryan on Nov 25th, 2008

when calling to enquire about a mis-diagnosis of a persistan 8 week sinus infection causing both ears drums to rupture, I was told to go to an immediate care facility or ER room if it was that important. Not what you would call "specialist" service by any means. I feel there was much room for immprovement with the office staff and with the doctors services.