A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Heering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Heering is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Heering, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heering graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Heering has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lee Heering MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Heering practice?
- Dr. Samuel Heering has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Heering practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.