A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Herrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrera
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Herrera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel B Herrera MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel B. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Samuel Herrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Herrera practices Emergency Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX.
See Lubbock Emergency Physicians.