A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Hess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Hess MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Hess practice?
- Dr. Samuel Hess has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Hess practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Towson, MD.
See Coral Springs Surgeons.