A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Hess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jonathan Hess MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Hess practice?
- Dr. Samuel Hess has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Hess practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Surgeons and Coral Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.