A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Hinton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Hinton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hinton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Peter Hinton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Hinton practice?
- Dr. Samuel Hinton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Hinton practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA and Merced, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.