A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Hinton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Hinton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hinton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Hinton practice?
Dr. Samuel Hinton practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.