A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Hopkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Hopkins, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hopkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Lucerne Medical Center
- Winter Park Mem Hosp, Winter Park, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Marcus Hopkins MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Samuel Hopkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Hopkins practices Emergency Medicine near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL.
See Lake Mary Emergency Physicians.