A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Hu is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jenyu Hu MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Hu practice?
- Dr. Samuel Hu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Hu practices Sports Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Sacramento Sports Medicine Doctors.