Dr. Samuel Huddleston IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Huddleston IV?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Huddleston IV?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2016

Cancer patient

I fell in love with dr. Huddleston the first time I met him he treated me just like family I had to have double mastectomy dr. Huddleston did reconstructive surgery on me and did a wonderful job he was there for me to answer any questions he treated me like his family I would recommend dr. Huddleston to anyone he is the best no:1 dr. In Kingsport and his staff is very helpful and friendly and his nurse Jay is super super nice love every one of them in that office if you need any plastic surgery then go see dr. Samuel Huddleston

December 8th, 2015

Best Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love Dr. Sam huddleston! From the moment I first met him he has made me comfortable in making the decision to act proactively about being BRCA2 positive. I love his staff, they always answer all my questions and are very kind. It's one of the very few doctors that I actually get excited to go to because I feel like part of the family.

September 12th, 2012

. ---------------

It is sad when you trust a Doctor only to find out that "He is only in it for the money"; especially if you have cancer. You are no more than a "CASH COW" with a big red C marked in the center of your chest and a big black dollar sign on top of the c. He does not take the time with his patients and when he has completed all of his procedures on you---By, BY. You better hope like heck nothing happens. Would I recommend Sam Huddleston-NO

July 26th, 2012

Dr. Sam W. Huddleston is a perfectionist

I am a breast cancer survivor and I choose to have the tram flap procedure. I could not have chosen a better Doctor, he is a perfectionist! Each day when I look at my breast I thank God for Dr. Sam W. Huddleston. He has always been there for me and the staff is warm and friendly.

May 3rd, 2012

Dissatisfied

Im a breat cancer patient that was advised he did majority of work in kingsport. He was always to busy going in and out of the room to the next patient. He put my implants in too soon after radiation. The radiated side would not heal and I had to get stitches put in while in his office because he used the stitches to get in and out of surgery the quickest. He was always pushing the tram flap surgery on my and had me do the delay procedure and said if I decided not to do the surgery it would not matter. Well it did matter because now the only option I have is to do the surgery that takes my stomach muscles. Im 38 years old and already have degeneration in my back for the cancer medication. I regret the day I ever stepped foot in his office. Your not a patient but just another number. Beware and get a second opinion!!!!

March 1st, 2012

Unexpected Outcome After Tummy Tuck

After my tummy tuck, two years ago, I came away with some unexpected results. First, before the surgery, my waist size was 38; after surgery my waist size was 42. It has not changed in two years. Additionally, there are more than five hard lumps approximately the size of a quarter at the incision site. I was told these were probably blood deposits that would dissipate over time, but they have hardened and are painful now. Dr. Huddleston offered to do another surgery, but I don't have the finances for that. So, until I can save enough finances for another surgery with another physician(probably ten years from now), I will have to tolerate these unfortunate results of surgery. I am truly unhappy with the negative results of my surgery.

July 28th, 2017