Learn more about Dr. Samuel Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel I Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel I. Brown practice?
- Dr. Samuel Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Surgeons.