Learn more about Dr. Samuel Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel I Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel I. Brown practice?
- Dr. Samuel Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Suffolk Surgeons.