1.5

Reid Hopital is in a Network but Emergency doctors are NOT show details Reid Hopital is in a Network but Emergency doctors are NOT
by Larry Swihart Sr on Nov 24th, 2014

How is a person taken a in Network hospital ( Reid Hospital) for an emergency by ambulance to know the doctors are not in your network. My insurance pay for everything except Dr. Samuel W Iden . He is a doctor there but in not in the same network the HOSPITAL Your insurance pays the out of network rate and you are left with the rest. Duh I did not have a choice in who treated me and I surely didn't know I should have ask him if he was in my Network, while I was bleeding from the head and had a broken femur . Who would ever think a doctor would not be in the same network the hospital he works in is. My insurance paid, I paid my out of pocket and deductible but I will not pay the $233 dollar difference. If this $233 dollars is that important to him take me to court and let me tell everyone how Reid and this doctor treats people. They should post a ten foot sign outside the emergency entrance ER DOCTORS ARE NOT IN OUR NETWORK.