Emergency Physician
Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
1100 Reid Pkwy
Richmond, IN 47374
317-217-3000
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  Very upset with experience!  |  show details
by Chelsie Y. on Oct 23rd, 2014

On 8/31, I left very disappointed with my experience at Reid hospital with Dr. Iden. I truly liked the doctor but I did not leave feeling much better than I came. I went for an extreme migraine and was told that I was having a tension headache. The doctor didn't think I needed any further testing (which is fine, I suppose- even though I wanted an MRI) but I left about 2 hours later with the same headache. It seems like my experiences at Reid are just bad and it is sad because it's my hometown hospital. I have never had any medical problems but if I do, I will be traveling to Henry County Hospital from now on. I had a $1000 bill from Reid for this visit where nothing was done and a $331 doctor fee that I cannot afford. I have learned a valuable lesson. Very upset with my service and the doctor. It would have been different if it was resolved, but I had to go to Henry County Hospital to end up getting it resolved overall. They also prescribed something for my headaches and are doing testing!