A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Im:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Im is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Im, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Im graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Im has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Im accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans