Learn more about Dr. Samuel Im:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Im is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Im
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Im Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Im, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Im graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Im has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Im MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Im practice?
- Dr. Samuel Im has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Im practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Whittier Oncologists.