A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Im:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Im is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Im
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Im Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Im, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Im graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Im has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Im MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Im practice?
- Dr. Samuel Im has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Im practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Obstetricians & Gynecologists.