A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chung is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Chung, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
- Milan General Hospital
- Methodist Le Bonheur Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jaejin Chung DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Chung practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Chung practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Physiatrists.