A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chung is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Chung, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
- Milan General Hospital
- Methodist Le Bonheur Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jaejin Chung DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Chung practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Chung practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Physiatrists.