A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Smith, Anesthesiology is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Joseph Smith MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Samuel Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Smith practices Anesthesiology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Anesthesiologists.