A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans