A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Turner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jeffery Turner MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Turner practice?
- Dr. Samuel Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Turner practices Internal Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists.