A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Jacobs, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jacobs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Jacobs practice?
Dr. Samuel Jacobs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Marlton Endocrinologists.