A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Jacobs, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jacobs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Laban Jacobs FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Samuel Jacobs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Jacobs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Beverly, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Marlton Endocrinologists.