A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Jacobs, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jacobs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Laban Jacobs FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Samuel Jacobs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Jacobs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Beverly, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.