Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Jacobson
Dr. Samuel Jacobson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jefferson City, TN, with another office in Boca Raton, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jacobson is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff), Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital and Delray Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Jacobson has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samuel Jacobson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson City, TN.
Dr. Stephen Gantte
Jefferson City, TN 0 mi18
Dr. William Ramsey
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Jefferson City, TN 0 mi30
Dr. Francisco Baraona
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Jefferson City, TN 0 mi25