A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Januszkiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Januszkiewicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Januszkiewicz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Januszkiewicz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Januszkiewicz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Januszkiewicz graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Januszkiewicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- HHC River Park
- Mildred Mitchell-Bateman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Alvie Januszkiewicz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Januszkiewicz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Januszkiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Januszkiewicz practices Psychiatry near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Psychiatrists.