Learn more about Dr. Samuel Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Johnston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel L Johnston MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Samuel Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Johnston practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Internists and Winfield Cardiologists.