Learn more about Dr. Samuel Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Johnston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel L Johnston MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Samuel Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Johnston practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Internists and Winfield Cardiologists.