A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Johnston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel L Johnston MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Samuel Johnston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Johnston practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL and Vancouver, WA.
See Winfield Internists and Winfield Cardiologists.