A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Joseph, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel G Joseph DO and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel G. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Samuel Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Joseph practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists, Spokane Critical Care Practitioners, and Spokane Pulmonologists.