Dr. Samuel Joseph DO Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Spokane, WA

4.7

May 23rd, 2017
He saved my life
I was not sure what pulmonary disease I had and Dr. Joseph ordered an open lung biopsy. I was diagnosed with Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis and he advised me to go to the University of Washington in Seattle and see Dr Ganesh Raghu for exam and preparation for a lung transplant. I received a single lung transplant five years ago and can thank Dr Joseph for his advise and many years of helping me.

October 19th, 2015
Accomplished, experienced, thorough, and inspires great confidence.

December 13th, 2013
to say thank you is most important in life we really thank you for your help as member of HHNW All of our patient are doing well. i encourage you for your good actions and share your knowledge, thank you for all

May 10th, 2012
Feeling Well Again!
had been having severe problems with asthma. So much so I could no longer even hold a job. After seeing Dr Jacobs for 6 weeks my health has improved dramatically. It took about 2 weeks to get in for my first visit. He and his staff were very nice and made me feel comfortable. Dr spent more than an hour with me that first visit. Then I was turned over to his staff for tests. That first day was about 2 hours total. I would recommend him to anyone with pulmonary problems. I wish I had gone to see him a year earlier.