A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chung has 25 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Kwok-Kuen Chung MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Chung practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Chung practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.