A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chung has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Chung practice?
Dr. Samuel Chung practices Neurology, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Ontario Neurologists, Ontario General Practitioners, Ontario Family Physicians, Ontario Internists, and Ontario Surgeons.