A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Kyung-Uk Park MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Park practice?
- Dr. Samuel Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Park practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Newport Beach Family Physicians.