A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kajubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kajubi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kajubi
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kajubi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Kajubi, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kajubi graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Kajubi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Lincoln Med & Mental Hlth Ctr, Bronx, Ny
- Cardinal Cooke Health Center, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Kulumbavo Kajubi MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Kajubi practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kajubi has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Kajubi practices Nuclear Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Nuclear Medicine Physicians.