A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kapnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kapnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Kapnick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapnick graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kapnick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jason Kapnick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Kapnick practice?
- Dr. Samuel Kapnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Kapnick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Jupiter Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Jupiter Oncologists.