- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Kapnick is Excellent. Dr. Kapnick has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Kapnick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapnick graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kapnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kapnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Kapnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Kapnick practice?
Dr. Samuel Kapnick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Jupiter Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Jupiter Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam Kapnick, Dr. Sammy Kapnick, Dr. Sammie Kapnick